Do you know how to grill Brussel sprouts in foil? Do you want to grill some up for a delicious side dish that will complement any steak or chicken dinner? If so, this article is for you! We will talk about how long it takes to grill Brussel sprouts in foil.
How to Grill Brussel Sprouts in Foil?
Here is a complete recipe that you should follow:
- Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Olive oil or butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
First and foremost, heat the grill to 400 degrees F. Wash the brussels sprouts and dry them off while you wait.
Then take a piece of foil about 18 inches long and fold it in half. Place the brussels sprouts on the foil, cut side down. Drizzle with olive oil or butter, then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Fold up the sides of the foil to cover the Brussels sprouts completely, then place them on the grill. Grill for 15-20 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Remove from the grill and serve immediately!
So there you have it – a simple but delicious way to grill Brussel sprouts in foil! They will be nice and crispy outside while retaining their lovely green color and slightly sweet flavor. Serve them with steak or chicken, and you have a delicious meal!
Now that we know how to grill Brussel sprouts in foil let’s talk about how long it takes. Mostly, Brussel takes 20 minutes to grill Brussel sprouts in foil.
The brussels sprouts will be nice and crispy outside while retaining their lovely green color and slightly sweet flavor. Serve them with some steak or chicken for a delicious meal!
How to Roast Brussels Sprouts?
Here are some methods and techniques that will ensure your roasted Brussels sprouts turn out delicious.
- Choose Brussel sprouts wisely and choose smaller ones as they are more sweet and tasty.
- Trim and halve the sprouts and make sure you wash them thoroughly.
- Cut a cross or an X on the cut side of each sprout; this helps in proper roasting as it aids in even cooking.
- Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste before placing them in a baking sheet with sliced garlic (optional).
- Roast at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes.
- Brussels sprouts can also be grilled! Trim and halve the Brussels sprouts, then toss them with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Grill over medium-high heat for 12-15 minutes or until fork-tender.
So here is a guide about how to grill Brussel sprouts in foil. The recipe is simple, and all you need are some Brussels sprouts, olive oil or butter, salt, and pepper. Grill them for 15-20 minutes on a 400-degree grill, and they will be delicious!
For those of you who want to roast your Brussels sprouts instead of grilling them, we have provided some tips that will help make them even more delicious.