Grilling a cube steak is one of the best ways to enjoy this cut. But do you know how to grill cube steak? Well, cube steaks have been around for years, but people are still puzzled by how they’re prepared. This blog post will discuss everything you need to know about grilling a cube steak and show you an easy way to prepare it.
How to Grill Cube Steak?
Cube steaks are also known as “minute steaks” because they are simple to prepare. While grilling a cube steak might take you about a minute. However, round tenderized steaks are an easy, inexpensive, and delicious way to enjoy a quick supper straight from the grill.
This cut of meat is usually made from the top round or sirloin, and it can be a little tough if not prepared properly. But with a simple marinade or spice rub, cube steaks can be grilled to perfection in minutes.
- Steakhouse marinade
- Steak and Roast rub
- Angus Cube steaks
Steps to grill a Cube Steak
Here are the basic steps for grilling a cube steak:
- Place the cube steaks in a large zipped plastic bag. Pour the marinade over them until all of the steaks are completely coated. Then, using a brush, thoroughly coat all sides of the steaks with sauce and remove them from the bag.
- Sprinkle the steak and roast rub liberally over all sides of each steak. If you’re using a charcoal grill, set the steaks on the hottest part of the grill and cook for about one minute per side, or until they are seared to your desired level of doneness.
- If you’re using a gas grill, preheat the grill for about five minutes, lower the heat to medium and place the steaks on the grate. Cook them over direct heat with the hood closed until you’ve achieved your desired level of doneness (about one minute per side). Cube steak is also known as “minute steak.” It can be grilled quickly in just a few minutes.
How do you make chicken fried cube steaks?
Cube steak can also be made into chicken-fried cube steaks. Just follow these simple steps:
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, beat together the eggs and milk. Dip each steak in the flour mixture until it’s well coated, then dip it in the egg mixture.
- Place the coated steaks in a third shallow dish, and cover them with bread crumbs. Press the bread crumbs into the steak so that they stick well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine. Add the chicken-fried cube steaks and cook for about two minutes per side, or until they’re golden brown.
- Remove the steaks from the skillet and drain them on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve with mashed potatoes, green beans or corn, and dinner rolls for an irresistible meal that will quickly become one of your family’s favorites! Cube steak can be made into fried chicken cubes to enjoy as well:
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, beat together the eggs and milk until well blended.
- Dip each steak in the flour mixture until it is well coated; then dip it in the egg mixture. Place the coated steaks in a third shallow dish; cover them with bread crumbs. Press down on the bread crumbs with your hands to adhere to the steaks.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine. Add chicken-fried cube steak and cook for about two minutes per side until it is golden brown on both sides. Remove from the pan and drain well on a paper towel-lined plate before serving with mashed potatoes, green beans or corn, and dinner rolls.
For now that you know how to grill cube steak, you can enjoy this delicious and easy meal any time you want. Cube steak is a versatile cut of meat that can be prepared in many different ways, so it’s sure to please even the pickiest eaters. So fire up the grill and get cooking!