Kitchen appliances are a great way to cut down on the time it takes to prepare dinner, but what do you do if you don’t have one? For example, what if you want to cook pork chops for dinner and your oven is broken? This blog post will show you how to use the George Foreman grill for cooking delicious pork chops.
How to Cook Pork Chops on the George Foreman grill?
We are going to discuss 2 recipes of pork chops that you can cook on the George Foreman grill.
Recipe 1: Grilled Pork Chops
Here is how you can cook grilled pork chops:
- Pork chops (as many as desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil or canola oil spray
- Brush some olive oil on both sides of the pork chops.
- Sprinkle it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on George Foreman grill for about 15 minutes or until cooked through, flipping halfway through cooking time if desired.
- Dig in! Enjoy your delicious grilled pork chops without having to use a stove or oven!
Recipe 2: Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
Marinated grilled pork chops are a great way to make an easy but tasty dinner. Here is how you can cook marinated pork chops:
- Porkchop (one per person)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic salt or garlic powder to taste (optional)
- Paprika to taste (optional)
- Onion salt or onion powder to taste (optional)
1- Take a mixing bowl and combine the marinade ingredients. Pour the marinade over the meat in a sealable plastic bag, then massage to cover. Then, for at least half an hour, allow the pork to settle out. On the other hand, you may also prepare it in the morning and leave the bag in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
2- Preheat the George Foreman Grill for at least 5 minutes on high heat. Coat both plates of your grill with vegetable oil before grilling the pork chops. Grill the pork chops with the top closed for another 4 minutes, and check for doneness with a meat thermometer by inserting it into the center. For medium, the minimum internal temperature should be 145 F, while well done should be 160 F. If required, continue grilling the chops.
3- Remove it from the oven and set it on a plate or a cutting board for 5 minutes to rest. Serve it with your favorite condiments now.
How to measure the internal temperature of George Foreman Pork Chops?
Now that you know how to cook pork chops on the George Foreman grill, it’s time to learn a little about their internal temperature. The following method can be used for all types of meat:
- Use an instant digital thermometer and insert it into the center or thickest portion of your food item.
- Wait until its temperature reaches the appropriate temperature.
- Remove it from Grill and serve immediately after checking its internal temperature!
That’s all you need to know about cooking pork chops on the George Foreman grill. Try out these delicious recipes, or come up with creative ones that suit your tastes best. Just be sure not to overcook them so that you can enjoy them while they’re hot and at their best.